2007年11月24日星期六

秘密解说10-11


A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned
or confined by their current circumstances.
;很多人感到自己被当前的状况所困住.
And I'm trying to point out that,
whatever your circumstances right now,
;而我想指出的事,不管你现在的状况如何,
that is only your current reality.
;这只是当前的"现实".
And current reality will begin to change
as a result of watching this
;而当前的现实就在你开始观看这部电影
and beginning to use the secret.
;并开始应用这个秘密之后,会发生变化.
But sometimes it feels like you're stuck
;当然有时好像你仍处于"卡壳"的状态
because you continue to think the same
thoughts over and over again.
;因为你反反复复一直想着同样的事情.
And so you tend to get the same
results over and over again.
;因此你也倾向于一次又一次地得到同样的结果.
And the reason is because:
;原因就在于:
most people offer the majority of their thought
in response to what they observe
;大部分人将他们绝大多数的思想
用来响应他们观察到的现象
You see, if you're just looking at what is
then you're just thinking about what is.
;你看,如果你仅仅看到"现在的状况"
你就会只想着"现在的状况".
And when you think about what is,
Law of Attraction gives you more of it.
;而因为你只想着"现在的状况",
吸引力定律会给你更多的"现在的状况",
And then, if you just observe what is,
then you're just thinking about what is.
;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况",
你就又会只想着"现在的状况".
And Law of Attraction gives you more of what is.
;而吸引力定律又会给你更多的"现在的状况".
And then, if you just observe what...
We've been over this, have we?
;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况"...
我们不想再谈这事了,好吗?
(We've been over this:谈结束了,谈得太多了)
You have to find a way that you are approaching what is
;你必须设法找到一种
对待当前状况的方法
through a different vantage point.
;从一个与以前不同的,更为有利的角度.
Most people look at their current
state of affairs, and they say,
;大部分人看着他们当前的状况,会说,
"this is who I am".
;"这就是我".
That's not who you are.
;实际上,那不是你.
That's who you were.
;那是过去的你.
You see, if you look at your current state of affairs right now,
;你看, 当你面对你目前的状况的时候,
let's say, for instance, that you don't
have a lot of money in your bank account,
;例如说,你银行账号里没有很多钱,
or you don't have the relationship that you want,
;或者你不拥有你所希望的人际关系,
or your health and fitness isn't up to par,
;你着你的健康和体质状况不如人意,
that's not who you are.
;那都不是你.
That's the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.
;那只是你过去的思想和行为所产生的残余结果.
So we're constantly living in this residue, if you will,
;因此我们总是生活在这种残余中,如果你就这样的话,
of the thoughts and the actions we've taken in the past.
;生活在我们过去地思想和行为的残余中.
When you look at your current state
of affairs and define yourself by that
;当你看着你目前的状况,并用目前的状况来定义你自己
then you doom yourself to have
nothing more than the same in the future.
;那么你注定不能在未来得到任何比现在更好其他的东西.

What can you do right now to begin
to turn your life around?
;你现在要如何做才能开始改变你的生活呢?
I'll tell you two or three things.
;我要告诉你两三件事.
Start making a list of things
to be grateful for.
;从列一个要感恩的事情的清单开始.
Start with that, because
this shifts your energy,
;从此开始,因为它会改变你的能量,
it starts to shift your thinking.
;它开始改变你的思想.
Where before this exercise you might be
focusing on what you don't have,
;因为在这个练习之前,你的思想集中在
你所"没有"的东西上,
and you might be focusing
on your complaints,
;你可能会将思想集中到抱怨上,
and you might be focusing on
whatever the problems are;
;集中到有问题的事情上;
when you do this exercise
you start to go in a different direction,
;当你作这个练习的时候,你开始走向一个不同的方向,
you start to be grateful for all
the things that you feel good about.
;你开始对所有你感觉良好的事情感恩.
Gratitude is absolutely the way
to bring more into your life.
;感恩绝对是会带来更多(可感恩之事)
到你的生活中的一种途径.
Every man knows, that when his wife's
appreciating him for the little things he does,
;每个男人都知道, 当他的妻子
为他所作的一些小事表示欣赏时,
what does he wanna do?
He wants to do more.
;他会怎么做?他想要做更多.
It's always about the appreciation.
It pulls things in, it attracts support.
;这都是因为"欣赏".
"欣赏"把(好的)事物拉向自己,"欣赏"吸引支持.
I've said for many years that whatever we
think about and thank about, we bring about.
;很多年来我都说,我们想什么,感谢什么,就会带来什么.
Because that's that feeling that
you have to have, you know,
;因为这是你必须拥有的感觉,
and so for me, there's been such a
powerful exercise every morning
;对我来说也是如此,因此每天清晨
都有这样一个很棒的练习
to get up and say "thank you".
;起床时说"谢谢你".
And then I start running through
what I'm grateful for
;然后我开始逐个列出我感谢的事物
as I'm going to brush my teeth
and do the things I do in the morning.
;当我早晨刷牙或者作其它事情的时候.
And I'm not just thinking about
that I'm doing some road routine
;我并不是只把它当作一种"例行公事"来做
but I'm putting it out there
and I'm feeling the feelings of gratitude.
;而是把它"拿出来",真正地感到"感恩"的心情.
As soon as you start to feel differently
about what you already have,
;只要你开始对你已经拥有的东西有不一样感觉,
you will start to attract more
of the good things,
;你就会开始吸引更多好的东西,
more of the things you can
be grateful for.
;吸引更多值得你感谢的东西.
Because, if you look around and say,
;因为,如果你看看周围,说,
"well look, I don't have the car I want,
I don't have the house I want,
;"你看,我没有我想要得车,
我没有我想要的房子,
I don't have the health I want,
I don't have the spouse I want..."
;我没有我想要的健康,
我没有我想要的配偶..."
Back up. Back up.
;停!停!
Those are all the things that you don't want.
;这些都是你不喜欢的东西.
Focus on what you already have
that you're grateful for.
;应该将注意力集中到你已经拥有的
并值得你感恩的事情上.
And it might be, you have the eyes to watch this.
;它可以是 -
你的眼睛可以看到的 -
It might be the clothes that you have.
;它可以是你的衣服.
Yes, you might prefer something else
and you might get something else pretty soon
;是的,你可能更喜欢其他的东西,
你会很快得到那些东西的
if you start feeling grateful for what you have.
;只要你开始为你已经拥有的东西感到感激.

I think everybody goes through times when they say,
;我想,每个人都有这样的时候,他们说,
"oh man, things aren't working right"
or "things are going bad".
;"哎,事情发展不顺利",
或者"事情越来越糟糕了".
And there were some things going on in my family...
;我的家里发生了一些事情...
and I found a rock.
;我找到一块石头.
And I'm just sitting here holding this rock,
you might see me carrying around.
;我就坐在那里,手里拿着这块石头,
你可能看见过我到处都带着这块石头.
I found a rock. I stuck it in my pocket.
;我找到一块石头.
我将它放到我的口袋里.
And I said, "you know what, every time I touch this rock
;我说,"你知道吗,每次我摸到这块石头的时候
I'm gonna think of something that I'm grateful for.
;我都要想起一些我要感恩的事情.
And so every morning, when I get up
in the morning, I pick it up off the dresser
;因此,每天早晨,当我起床的时候,我把它从衣柜中取出,
and put it in my pocket,
;把它放到我的口袋里,
and I go through the things that I am grateful for.
;心里想着我要感恩的事情.
At night, what do you do? You empty your pocket
;夜里,你会干什么?
你会掏空口袋
and there it is again.
;又会摸到这块石头.
And I've had some different
experiences with that.
;关于这块石头,我有些与众不同的经历.
I've had some amazing experiences.
;我有一个奇妙的经历.
I had a guy from South Africa.
He saw me dropping it.
;我有一个朋友从南非来,他看见我
偶尔将这块石头弄掉地上.
He said "what is that"?
;它问:"这是什么?"
What's that?
;"这是什么?"
I explained it to him, so we started
calling it the gratitude rock.
;我给他解释了一番,从此我们就将
这块石头叫做"感恩石".
Gratitude rock.
;感恩石
Two weeks later I got an e-mail
from him from South Africa.
;两个星期后,我收到他寄自南非的电子邮件,
He said, "my son is dying from a rare disease,
;他说,"我的儿子得了一种罕见的疾病,快死了,
it's a type of hepatitis".
;是一种肝炎".
He said, "would you send me three gratitude rocks?"
;他说,"你给我寄来三颗感恩石好吗?"
There were just rocks I find off the street, you know,
;其实那就是一块非常普通的石子,
你在街角随便可以找到的,
so I said, "sure".
;因此我说,"可以".
I had to make sure that the rocks were very special.
;但这次我要确保这些石头的确很特殊.
And so I went out to the stream,
looked, picked up the right rocks
;因此我到一条小溪旁,找了一些石子,
and sent them off to him.
;然后把他们寄了出去.
Four or five months later I get an e-mail from him.
;4-5个月以后,我又收到他的一封电子邮件,
He said, "my son's better, now he's doing terrific"
;他告诉我,"我的儿子好多了,他现在好极了"
and he said, "you need to know something"
;他说,"你一定要知道这件事"
he said, "we've sold over a thousand rocks at $10 a piece
;他说,"我们大约卖了超过1000个感恩石,每个10美元
as gratitude rocks, and we raised all this
money for charity, thank you very much".
;我们募集这些钱用于慈善事业,非常感谢您".
And so it's very important to be in
an attitude of gratitude, as I call it.
;因此,有一个我称之为"感恩的心态"是非常重要的.

Another thing that I would suggest
that you do right now to turn your life around,
;另一件我想提的建议是
你应当立刻努力来改变自己的生活,
and this is so huge,
;这件事是如此重要,
that I can't find the words to describe
;以致我找不到合适的词语来描述
just how powerful this can be for you...
;它可能对你起的巨大作用...
I took the visualization process
from the Apollo programme
;我参与了阿波罗(登月)项目中的观想训练
and instituted it during the 1980's
and 90's into the Olympic programme.
;并在80到90年代对奥林匹克运动员教授观想练习.
It was called "Visual Motor Rehearsal".
;这个练习被称之为"可视化运动排练"
When you visualize,
then you materialize.
;当你观想的时候,你就可以实现(你观想的内容).
And the interesting thing
about the mind is
;意识的有趣之处在于
we took Olympic athletes
;我们将奥林匹克运动员
and then hooked them up to
sophisticated bio feedback equipment.
;将他们和一些复杂的生物反馈设备连在一起.
And had them run their event
only in their mind.
;然后让他们只在意识里运动他们的竞赛项目.
Incredibly, the same muscles fired
;不可思议的是,他们的肌肉
in the same sequence, when they were
running the race in their mind
;当他们在意识里"赛跑"的时候,竟然
和他们在跑道上赛跑时一样,
按同样的顺序产生神经电冲动(fired)
as where they were running it on the track.
How this could be?
;这到底是怎么回事?
Because the mind can't distinguish
whether you're really doing it
;因为意识并不能区别你是在真正做运动
or whether it's just a practice.
;还是只是在意识里练习.
I think, if you've been there in the mind,
you go there in the body.
;我认为,你的意识处于什么状态,
你的身体也会同样出于这种状态.
When you're visualizing,
;当你观想的时候,
when you've got that picture
playing out in your mind,
;当你在意识中播放那些图像的时候
always, and only,
dwell upon the end results.
;一定要只专注于"最终结果".
Here's an example:
;下面是一个例子:
look at the back of your hands right now.
Really, look at the back of your hands.
;现在看看你的手背.
真正的,仔细看看你的手背.
The colour of your skin,
;皮肤的颜色,
the freckles, the blood vessels, the rings,
the fingernails, the fake fingernails...
;斑点,血管,戒指,指甲,假指甲...
take in all those details
right before you close your eyes.
;在闭上你的眼睛之前,要把握所有的细节.
And then see those hands, your fingers
wrapping around the steering wheel
;然后(闭上眼睛)看到你的手,你的手指,
我这你崭新汽车的方向盘.
of your brand new car.
;(brand new:崭新的)
This is such a holographic experience,
so real, so real in this moment,
;这是如此全息的一种经验,
如此真实,在这一时刻如此的真实,
that you don't even feel
like you need the car
;以至于你不会感到你需要一辆新车
because, it feels like
you're already have it.
;因为它让你感到你已经拥有了它.
It's the feeling that really
creates the attraction,
;(注意)是感觉在真正的创造吸引力,
not just picture of the thought.
;而不是你思想中的图像在吸引.
I think, for a lot of people,
they think,
;我想,很多人都会这样想,
"well if I think the positive thoughts
or if I visualize having what I want
;"唔,只要我有正面的思维,
或者只要我观想我想要的东西
that'll be enough",
;就足够了",
but if you're doing that and still not feeling abundant
or feeling, you know, loving or joyful
;但是,如果你那样做的时候,并没有感到富足,
或,唔,感到爱或者快乐
then it doesn't, for my mind,
really create the power of the attraction.
;那么,它并没有(起码就我的意识来说)
真正的创造吸引的力量.
This is where the secret actually
moves into action.
;这才是这个秘密真正起作用的入口处.
You put yourself in a feeling place
of really being in that car,
;你要把自己置身于一种"已经在车里"的感觉之中,
not "oh, I wish I could get that car",
or "someday I'll have that car".
;而不是"哦,但愿我能有这辆车",
或者"以后我会有辆这种车".
Because, that's the very definite
feeling associated with that.
;因为,那就是与之相关联的那种情感.
It's not "in an hour",
it's not, you know, "it's in the future",
;不是"一个小时以后",也不是"未来某个时间",
- if you stay in that feeling,
it will always be in the future.
;如果你停留在那种(想在未来实现)的感觉中,
它会总是停留在未来.
Feel the joy, feel the happiness.
;要感到那种快乐,感到那种幸福.
No matter how silly it seems
in that dark and quiet room,
;不管在这黑暗而安静的屋子里
这看上去有多么的傻.
you're going "woohoo!"
;你要叫"哇呀!"
Do it!
;做吧!
A lot of people will say, you know
"come on, do I have to do that?"
;很多人会说,"算了吧,我真的必须这样吗?"
How bad do you want change?
;(那我要问)你到底有多想改变你的生活?
Now, that feeling and that inner seeing
will begin to be an open doorway
;那种感觉,那种内在的景象,将成为一扇门
through which the power of the Universe
will begin to express.
;通过这扇门,宇宙的力量开始展现.
Our job is not to figure out the how.
;我们的工作不是要找出"如何去实现".
The how will show up out of the
commitment and the belief and the what.
;"如何"将从对"什么(目的)"的承诺和信仰中展现.
The hows are the domain of the Universe.
;"如何"是宇宙的领域.
It always knows the shortest, quickest,
fastest, most harmonious way
;宇宙总是知道哪条路最短,最快,最和谐
between you and your dream.
;通向你的梦想
If you're turning over to the Universe
you will be surprised and dazzled
;如果你(将"如何"这个任务)交给宇宙,
你将会惊讶于
by what is delivered to you.
;宇宙所能给你的答案.
This is where magic and miracles happen.
;魔术和奇迹就是在这里发生的.
I would say that you wanna do this
virtually daily, but
;我想告诉你,你应该每天都作这样的练习,但是
my disclaimer is: this should
never be a chore.
;我要声明的是:
不要把它变成一种乏味的"例行公事"
What's really bottom line importance here
to the whole secret is feeling good.
;关于这个秘密最重要的底线是:你一定要感觉好.
You wanna feel exhilarated
by this whole process.
;你要在整个过程中都感到愉悦.
You wanna be high, happy,
in tune as much as possible.
;要尽可能的感觉high,幸福,和谐.
The only difference between people
who really are living this way
;在那些真正这样生活的人
and people who aren't living
in the magic of life
;和那些不能享有美妙生活的人之间
的仅有的区别,
is that the people who are living
in the magic of life
;就是那些享有美妙生活的人
have habituated ways of being.
;他们已经习惯于这种生活方式.
They have habituated this process
;他们已经习惯于这个过程
and magic happens with them
wherever they go.
;不论他们走到哪里,奇迹总是跟随着他们.
Because they remember it
and they do it all the time,
;因为他们在所有时间都记住并练习(这个秘密).
not as a one-time event.
;而不是仅仅将它作为一个"一次性工作".
People hold that for a while,
and they're really a champion at it,
;有人可能会坚持一阵子时间,
而且对之很在行,
and they say, "you know what,
I'm fired up, I saw this programme
;然后他们说,"你知道吗,
我很恼火,我看过这个节目
and I'm gonna change my life.
;我也想改变我的生活.
And yet, you know, results aren't
showing, results aren't showing.
;但是,你知道,结果并没有出现,根本看不到结果.
And beneath the surface
it's just about ready to break through.
;就在表面之下,"结果"就将要破土而出了.
And someone will look at the surface results
and go, "this stuff doesn't work!"
;但有人只会看看表面结果,就走开了,
"这一套根本不管用!"
And you know what, the Universe says
"your wish is my command".
;你知道会发生什么事吗?宇宙会说
"你的愿望就是我的命令".
And it goes down.
;于是"结果"又缩回去了.

Orignal From: 秘密解说10-11

没有评论: