Knowing the Law of Attraction
;知道"吸引力定律"以后
I wanted to really put it to use and
to see if it's really..., you know, what will happen.
;我想真正地将它投入应用,并看看
效果如何 - 看看到底会发生什么事情.
And in 1995 I started to create
something called "the vision board",
;从1995年开始,我做了一个"想象画板",
where I'd take something that
I would want to achieve
;我将我想要达到的目标
or something that I'd want to attract,
;也就是我想要吸引的事情,
like a car, or a watch
or a soul mate of may dreams,
;比如车呀,手表呀,
或我的梦想的爱人(心灵伴侣)等,
and I'd put a picture of what I want
right upon this board called "the vision board".
;我将这些代表我希望的东西的图片
放到"想象画板"上,
And every day
I would sit in my office
;每天当我坐在办公室的时候,
and I would look up at this board
;我都会看着这个画板,
and I would start to visualize,
I'd really get into the state
;开始观想,进入状态
of having already acquired it.
;就像我已经拥有了这一切.
I was getting ready to move
;后来我要搬家了
and so we put all the furniture,
all the boxes in the storage.
;我把所有家具,箱子等放到贮藏室里.
And I made three different moves
over a period of five years.
;在5年的时间里,我搬过3次家.
And I ended up in California
;最后我来到加利福尼亚
and bought this house,
renovated it for a year,
;买了这所房子,装修了一年,
and then had all the stuff brought
from my former home five years earlier.
;然后将我5年前老家的东西都搬了过来
One morning, at 7.30 in the morning,
my son comes into my office
;一天早晨,7点半的时候,我的儿子来到我的办公室
and one of the boxes that was
sealed for five years
;有一个已经密封了5年的大盒子,
was right at the doorstep.
;放在门口处.
And my son Keanon was sitting on the box,
banging away at the box.
;我的儿子Keanon坐在这个盒子上,碰碰地踢着它.
And I said, "sweetheart, will you please
stop, I'm doing some work here", and he says
;我说,"小甜心,别踢了好吗,我正在工作呢",他说,
"What's in the boxes, daddy?"
;"老爸,盒子里装的是什么呢?"
And I said, "well honey,
those are my vision boards."
;我告诉他,"心肝,那是我的想象画板".
"What's a vision board?"
;"想象画板是什么"?
I said, "well, it's where I put all
my goals up, I cut them out
;我说,"唔,就是把我的目标放到上面,
我把它们剪下来
and put all my goals up
that I want to achieve in my life.
;把我人生中想要达到的目标都放在上面.
And of course, at 5 and a half
years old he didn't understand.
;当然,只有5岁半的他根本不理解.
And so I said, "sweetie, let me just show you,
that'll be the easiest way to do it."
;因此我说,"甜心,我让你看看吧,
这是让你理解的最简单方法."
And so I cut the box open
;于是我划开盒子,
and when I pulled out the vision boards,
there was the picture on there of a home
;拿出我的想象画板,上面有一幢房子的照片
that I was visualizing five years earlier
;就是我5年前观想的那个
and what shocking to me was
we were living in that house,
;让我震惊的是,我们现在就住在这样的房子里,
not a house like it.
;不是一个"看起来象"的房子
I bought my dream home, renovated it
and didn't even know it.
;我买下了我梦想中的房子,重新装修一番,
却没有意识到它正是当年我梦想中的房子
I looked at that house
and I started to cry,
;我看着这个房子,眼泪流了出来,
'cause I was just blown away.
;因为这太让我震惊了.
"Why are you crying?"
"你为什么哭呢?"
"Honey, I finally understand
how the Law of Attraction works,
"蜜糖,我终于理解了吸引力定律是如何工作的,
I finally understand the power
of visualization,
我终于理解了观想的威力,
I finally understand everything that
I've read, everything that I worked with,
我终于理解了我读到的一切,我努力工作的一切,
my whole life,
the way I built companies -
;我的整个生活,我创建公司的方式,
it worked for my home as well.
;它同样适用于我的家.
And I bought our dream home
and didn't even know it."
;我在无意识中买了我梦想的房子."
Decide what you want,
;决定好你想要什么,
believe you can have it,
;相信你能得到它,
believe you deserve it,
;相信你理所当然地应得,
believe it's possible for you
;相信它对你来说是可能的
and then close your eyes
every day for a several minutes
;然后比上你的眼睛,每天做几分钟
and visualize having what you
already want
;观想你已经拥有你想要的东西
and feeling the feelings of
already having them.
;处在那种已经拥有的感觉之中.
Come out of that, and focus on
what you're grateful for already.
;从这个练习中出来后,将注意力集中到
你已经拥有的东西上,并满怀感恩.
And really be enjoyed.
;并真正的享有它们.
And then go into your day
and release it to the Universe
;然后,在日常生活中,将这种思想放射到宇宙中
and trust that the Universe
will figure out how to manifest it.
;相信宇宙会找到实现它的方式.
You know, the secret was definitely
a real transformation for me
;你知道,这个秘密对我来说真的是一个转变
'cause I grew up in a family
where my dad was very negative.
;因为我生长的家庭中,老爸是非常"负面"的.
He thought that rich people
were people that would rip everyone off,
;他认为富人都是那些剥削别人的人,
he thought that anyone who had money
must have deceived somebody,
;他认为一个人如果很有钱,肯定是骗了某些人(才得来的),
so I grew up with a lot of beliefs about money;
that if you had it, it made you bad,
;因此我是带着这样的一些有关金钱的信念长大的:
如果你有钱,你肯定很坏.
that only evil people had money,
;只有坏人才有钱,
and that money doesn't grown on trees,
that was the big one,
;钱不是长在树上的 - 这是所有信念中最大的一个,
"who do you think I am, Rockefeller?",
that was one of his favourite phrases.
;"你想我是谁,洛克菲勒(美国石油大亨)?",
这是他最喜欢说的一句话.
So, I grew up truly believing
that life was difficult,
;因此,我一直怀着"生活是艰难的"
这样的信念长大,
that it was hard,
that you have to struggle,
;相信"生活是艰难的,你必须努力奋斗",
and it was only when I met W. Clement Stone
;直到我遇上W. Clement Stone后,
that I literally began to shift my life.
;我才真正开始改变我的生活.
When I was working with Stone
;当我和Stone一起工作的时候
字幕:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive,
it can achieve.
不论人的意识能想到什么,它都可以被实现.
(这是Stone的话)
he said, "I want you to set a goal
that's so big that if you achieved it
;它说:"我想让你定一个目标,
这个目标是如此的大,以至于当你达到这个目标时,
it would blow your mind.
;它会彻底的让你震惊
And you would know it's only
because of what I've thought you
;你也会因此知道,是因为我对你的教导
that you would have achieved this goal.
;你才能达到这个目标.
Well, at the time
I was making about $8,000 a year.
;当时,我每年大约挣8千块
And for some reason, I wanted something
that it was really measurable,
;因为某种原因,我想要一个可以定量度量的指标
so I said, "I wanna make $100,000 in a year".
;因此我说,"我想一年挣10万元".
And I had no idea how I can do that,
;我不知道如何才能做到这个目标,
I saw no strategy, no possibility,
;我没有任何的策略,看不到任何可能,
but I just said, "I'm gonna declare that,
I'm gonna believe it,
;我只是说,"我就要这样声明,我就是要相信它,"
I'm gonna act as if it's true
and release it".
;我要这样做:把它当成'已经实现',并将这种思维发散出去".
And so I did that.
;我就这样做了.
And one of the things he thought me was
;他教给我的一个事情是
every day to close your eyes and visualize
the goal as if it's already achieved.
;每天都要合上眼睛,观想自己的目标已经实现.
And I had actually made a $100,000 bill
that I put on the ceiling,
;于是我真的制作了一个10万元的钞票,贴到天花板上,
so the first thing I'd see
whenever I woke up,
;这样我每天起床的时候,第一眼就能看到它.
I'd look up and there it was,
It would remind me this was my intention.
;我会向上看到这张钞票,它提醒我这就是我的目的.
And then, I would close my eyes
and visualize having this $100,000
;然后,我再闭上眼睛,想象自己已经拥有这张10万元的钞票.
in your life style.
;过着那种(一年挣10万的)生活方式
And interestingly enough, nothing
major happened for about 30 days.
;有意思的是,在最初的30天里,没有发生什么大事.
I didn't have any great breakthrough ideas,
no one was offering me more money.
;我没有得到什么突破性的创意,
也没有人给我更多的钱.
And all of the sudden, I was in the shower,
it was about 4 weeks of doing it
;然后突然的,大约是4周后,在我洗淋浴的时候,
and I had a $100,000 idea,
just came right into my head.
;我突然有了一个10万元的主意,
就这么从我的头脑中蹦出来.
I had a book I had written
;当时我写了一本书
and I said, "if I could sell 400,000
copies of my book at a quarter each,
;我想:"如果我能卖到40万册,
每册卖25美分(1/4美元),
that would be $100,000
;加起来就是10万了
Now, the book was there,
but I never had this thought.
;现在,书已经写好了,但我以前从来没有这样想过
And one of the secrets I think is that
;而我认为秘密之一就在于
(下面是字幕)
When you have inspired thought,
you have to trust it and you have to act on it
当你有了一个灵感的时候,你应该相信它并立即行动
Now, I didn't know how to do that,
;我不知道如何去做,
I didn't know how I was gonna
sell 400,000 copies, we'd never done that.
;我不知道如何才能卖出40万册;我从来没有卖过那么多.
And then I saw the National Enquirer
at a supermarket.
;然后,我在超市里看到了 国民咨询 杂志
I'd seen that millions of times,
it was just background.
;这本杂志我已经见过无数次了,
它就在那里放着,这是个"背景"
And all of a sudden
it jumped out on me as foreground
;但突然,它从后台跳到了前台,
and I thought,
"wow, if readers knew about my book,
;我想,"哇!如果这本杂志的读者能知道我的书的话,
certainly 400,000 people
would go out and buy it.
;当然就会有40万人来买了.
In about 6 weeks later I gave the talk
at Hunter college in New York.
;大有6周以后,我在纽约Hunter大学演讲
There's 600 teachers.
This lady comes up at the end and she says:
;到会的有600名教师.
演讲结束时,一位女士走到我面前,说:
"That was a great talk,
I'd like to interview you.
;"你的演讲棒极了!我想采访你.
Let me give you my card."
;这是我的名片."
I said, "who do you write for?"
;我说,"你为哪家杂志写稿?"
"I'm a freelance, but I sell
most of my stuff to the National Enquirer."
;"我是一个自由作家,但我大部分稿件卖给 国民咨询."
You know, I had this little theme from
"Twilight Zone" go off in my head.
;你看,当时我的头脑中好像响起了"Twilight Zone"中的乐曲
("Twilight Zone"是80年代CBS电视台播放的系列剧
参见http://www.scifi.com/twilightzone/)
Wow, this stuff's really working.
;哇!这个方法确实管用!
So, that article came out and our
book sale started to take off,
;采访我的文章登出后,我的书的销量开始攀升,
but the point I wanna make is that
;但我想要说的是
I was attracting into my life all these
different events, including this person
;我吸引了这些事情(包括这个人)到我的生活中,
and to make a long story short,
;长话短说,
I did not make $100,000 that year,
we made $92.327
;那年我没有挣到10万元,我挣了9万2千327元
but do you think we were like depressed
and going, "this doesn't work"?
;你想我会很沮丧并说,"这个方法不管用?"
No, we were going,
"wow, this is amazing!"
;当然不会.我们说,"哇!太让人惊奇了!"
And so, my wife said to me,
;于是,我的妻子给我说,
"wow, if it works for $100,000
do you think it would work for a million?"
"哇!如果这个方法对10万元管用的话,
你想它会不会对100万也管用?"
And I said, "I don't know,
I think so, let's try it"
;我说,"我不知道,不过我想是管用的,我们试试吧."
My publisher actually wrote me a check,
;我的出版商后来真地给我写了一张支票,
as a royalty check for our first
"Chicken Soup For The Soul" book
;作为首本"心灵鸡汤"书的版税的支票
and he actually put a
smiley face in the signature
;他还在签名的后面画了一个笑脸符号
'cause it was the first
million dollar check he'd ever written.
;因为这是他首次签发的百万美元的支票.
And so,
I know from my own experience,
;因此,从我自身的经验,我知道...
because I wanted to test it
does this secret really work,
;因为我想要测试一下这个秘密是否管用,
and we put it to the test
and it absolutely worked.
;我们测试了,它确实管用.
And now I live my life from there
every single day.
;从那时起,我每天都过着我(现在这样)的生活.Well I can just imagine what a lot
of people that are watching this are thinking,
;我可以想象,看到这里,很多人都会想,
and that is - how can I attract
more money into my life?
;我怎么才能吸引更多的钱到我的生活里来呢?
How can I get more of the green stuff?
;我怎样才能得到更多的这种绿花花的东西?
How can I get more of
wealth and prosperity?
;我怎样才能更富有,更富裕?
How can I, when I love my job,
deal with the credit card debt that I have
;我怎样才能, 既喜欢自己的工作,
又要应付信用卡上的账务,
and the realization that maybe there's
a ceiling on the money that can come in,
;还要实现这样一个梦想:
或许钱上有一个天花板,(钱)可以从那里流出来,
'cause it's coming to me
through my job,
;毕竟,通过工作,钱才会来到我这里.
how can I bring in more?
;我怎样才能得到更多?
Intend it.
;有意的去"求"啊!
This goes back to one of the things
we've been talking about
;这又回到了我们一直讨论的问题
throughout the whole secret:
;在整个的秘密中
your job is to declare what you would Like
to have from the catalogue of the Universe.
;你的任务就是要从宇宙的目录中宣布你想要拥有的东西.
Well, if cash is one of them,
say how much you would like to have.
;那么,如果金钱是你想要的东西只要,
那就明说,你想要多少.
I would like to have $25.000
unexpected income within the next 30 days,
;我想要2万5千元的意外收入,在30天内,
or whatever it happens to be.
It should be believable for you.
;或者,随便多长时间.
这对你来说应该是可能的.
Most people have a goal of
getting out of debt.
;很多人的目标时"还清债务".
That'll keep you in debt forever.
;这种想法会让你永远处在债务之中.
Whatever you're thinking about,
you will attract.
;不管你想的是什么,你都会吸引它.
You say, "but it's get out of debt"
;你说,"但我说的是还清债务".
I don't care if it's
"get out" or "get in",
;不管你说的是"还清"还是"欠下"
if you're thinking debt
you're attracting debt.
;只要你想的是"债",你就会吸引"债".
Set up an automatic debt repayment programme
and then start to focus on prosperity.
;设好一个自动还账计划,然后就将心力集中到"富足"上.
So many times people say to me,
;很多时间人们问我,
"well, I'd like to double
my income in next year."
;"唔,我想下一年的收入翻倍."
But then you look at their actions
;但然后呢,你看他们的行动
and they're not doing the things
that are going to make that happen.
;他们并没有做那些会让这件事发生的事情.
And they turn around and around
and go, "well, I can't afford that."
;他们翻来覆去地说,"我买不起这个."
OK, guess what - your wish is my command.
;好,猜猜会发生什么? - 你的愿望就是我的命令.
As you are fussing about
not having enough money,
;当你在抱怨你没有足够的钱,
as you are talking to your friend
about not having enough money,
;当你对你的朋友说你没有钱,
as you are feeling unhappy
about not having enough money,
;当你应为缺钱而感觉很不好的时候,
you're actually activating within yourself
or continuing the activation of the thought
;你实际上是激活了或者说保持了这样一种思想
that is very different from
the desire that you have launched.
;这种思想和你所发出的期望非常的不同.
What it just comes down to is
;总结一句话就是
you just can't want more money
and focus upon not enough.
;你不可能既想要更多的金钱,又总是想着"没钱".
When I first understood the secret
I was getting bills every day,
;当我刚开始理解这个秘密的时候,
那时我每天都会收到帐单,
I would get a bunch of bills in the mail.
;邮箱里总是寄来账单.
And I thought, "this is...
how do I turn this around"
;我就想,"这...
我怎样才能改变这种状况呢"
The Law of Attraction states that
what you focus on, you'll get.
;吸引力定律告诉我们,
你的心力在什么事情上,你就会得到什么.
So, I got a bank statement,
I whited out the title
;因此,我拿出一个银行存款支付报告书,
抹掉标题
and I put a new title in there,
;然后写了一个新标题,
I put exactly how much
I want to see in the bank.
;我写上我想要的存款数目.
So, what if I just visualize
checks coming in the mail?
;现在,如果我只观想我的邮箱里
会寄来这样的支票,怎么样呢?
So, I just visualize a bunch
of checks coming in the mail.
;因此,我就观想一沓子支票寄到邮箱.
Within just one month,
things started to change.
;仅仅的几个月功夫,事情就开始变化.
And it is amazing.
;这简直太奇妙了.
Today I just get checks in the mail.
;现在,我会在邮箱里收到支票.
I get a few bills,
but I get more checks than bills.
;当然也会有几张账单,
但我的支票要多于账单.
I grew up on "you have to work hard for money",
"you have to work hard for money"
;我从小生长于这样的信念中:
"你必须努力工作才能挣钱",
"你必须努力工作才能挣钱"
And so, I replace that with
"money comes easily and frequently"
;因此,我将这个信条替换成
"钱来的又容易又快"
Now, in the beginning
it feels like a lie.
;开始的时候,这给人的感觉就像是一句谎话.
Right? There is a part of your brain
that will say, "no you liar, it's hard"
;对吧?你的头脑中的某个部分会对你说,
"不对!你这个骗子,挣钱很辛苦"
So, you have to know it's this little
tennis match that will go on for a while.
;你必须知道,这种"网球拉锯赛"
会在你的头脑中持续一段时间的.
When it comes to creating wealth,
wealth is a mind set.
;当我们讨论到"创造财富"的时候,
财富实际上是一种思维状态.
It's all about how you think.
;最重要的是你的思维.
I'd say 80% of my coaching that I do
in one-on-one with folks
;我要说,在我一对一的辅导中,有80%的时间
is about the psychology
and the way they think.
;都是在讨论心理和他们的思维方式.
And I know people who are listening will say,
"oh you can do it and I can't"
;我知道有些听众会说,
"唔,你可以做到,我做不到"
Every person has the
capability to change the way,
;每个人都有能力改变
their inner relationship and
conversation with money.
;他们与金钱内在的联系和对话的方式.
I find so many people who maybe
make a tremendous amount of money,
;我发现有如此多的人它们挣的钱非常多,
but their relationships stink.
;但是他们的(家庭)关系很糟.
That's a technical term, by the way.
;顺便说一下,"糟"是一个技术性的术语.
And that's not wealth,
it really isn't.
;这不是富足,真的不是.
You know, you can go after the money
and you might get rich,
;你可以去追求金钱,变得很有钱,
but it doesn't guarantee
you'll be wealthy.
;但有钱并不会保证你会"富足".
I'm not suggesting that money
isn't a part of wealth, it absolutely is
;我不是说金钱不是富足的一部分,
它确实是.
but it's only a part.
;但只是一部分.
And then I meet a lot of
people who are "spiritual",
;我还认识一些人,他们是"精神型"的,
(他把引号读为quota)
but they're sick and broke all the time.
;但他们总是有病并且贫穷.
That's not wealth either.
;这也不是富足.
Life is meant to be abundant
in all areas.
;生活意味着在各个方面都应当富足.
Many people in Western culture
are striving for success.
;许多西方文化环境下的人
都非常努力地为成功而奋斗
They wanna have a bigger home,
they want their business to work,
;他们想要更大的房子,
他们想为自己的事业而工作,
they want all of these things.
;他们想要所有这些东西.
But what I found in my research is
that having those things
;但我在我的研究中发现,
拥有这些东西
certainly doesn't guarantee
what we really want, which is happiness.
;并不能保证给我们真正所想要的,
也就是---幸福.
And that's when
all those outer things come.
;外界的东西应该从幸福而来.
They don't come from going after them first
to get happiness - it's backwards.
;不应该先去追求外界的物质
来获得幸福 - 这个顺序颠倒了.
You go for the sense of inner joy,
of inner peace, of inner vision first
;你应该先追求内在喜悦的感觉,
追求内在的和平,内在的景象
and then all the other things
from the outside appear.
;然后外界的东西会出现到你面前.
The secret means for me actually that
;这个秘密对我来说实际上意味着
we are creators of our Universe.
;我们是宇宙的创造者.
And that every wish of what we want to create
will manifest in our life.
;我们的每一个愿望都会在我们的生活中实现.
Therefore, it's very important what you wish,
what your thoughts are, what your feelings are
;因此,我们的愿望是什么,我们想什么,
我们感觉是什么,这些非常重要,
because it will manifest.
;因为它们将成为现实.
Now, one day I went into somebody's home
;有一天,我到某人的办公室
and he was art director of a
very famous film producer.
;他是一个著名电影制片人的艺术导演.
And in every corner he had this
beautiful image of a woman,
;在房间的每一个角落,
他都放了一个美丽女人的画像,
a naked woman dressed with the fabric
kind of doing this, kind of saying,
;一个裹着丝质布料的裸体女人,
做着这样的姿势,好像在说,
"I don't look at you, I don't see you"
;"我不想看你,我看不到你"
And I said, "I think you have
trouble in your romance."
;于是我说,"我认为你的个人感情方面有问题".
"Are you a clairvoyant or something?"
;"难道你是千里眼?"
"No, but look, in seven places
you have exactly that woman."
;"不是,但你看,你在各处都放有这个女人的画像"
"But I love that kind of painting.
I painted it myself."
;"但我喜欢这样的画像.
这是我自己画的."
"That's even worse", I said,
;"那更糟糕",我说
"because you put all your creation
and your creativity in it."
;"因为你投入了自己的想象力和创造力".
Now, this is a gorgeous looking man,
he has all these actresses around him
;你看,这是一个外表英俊的男人
他的身边总是有很多女演员
because that's the work he does,
and he doesn't get romance.
;因为他就是干这个工作的,
但他没有爱情生活.
I said, "what do you want?"
我说,"你想要什么?"
"Well, I wanna date three women a week."
;"嗯,我想一星期约会三个女人."
"OK, paint yourself with three women
and hang it in every corner."
;"那好,你就画一个你自己和三个女人的画像
并把它挂到房间的每个角落".
Six months later I see him in Europe.
I said, "how is your love life?"
;六个月后,我在欧洲遇到他.
我说,"你的爱情生活怎样了呢?"
"Great! They just call me,
they all wanna date me."
;"好极了!他们刚刚给我打了电话,
想和我约会."
"Because that's your wish."
;"因为这就是你的愿望呀."
"Now I have like three dates a week.
They're fighting over me."
;"我现在每星期大约有三个约会.
他们甚至为了我而互相争斗."
"Good on you."
;"祝贺你(或译为:干得好)."
"But I really wanna stabilize it a little bit.
I want marriage, and I want romance."
;"但我想稳定下来.我想结婚,也想要浪漫."
"Well paint it."
"那你就把它画下来吧."
So he painted a beautiful
romantic relationship.
;于是他画了一个代表美丽浪漫关系的画.
And a year later he got married.
He was very happy.
;一年以后,他结婚了.他非常幸福.
Because he put another wish out
but he wished it himself for years.
;因为他发出了另一个愿望,
他有这个愿望已经有好几年了.
But it did not happen, because
his wish could not manifest
;但事情并没有发生,
因为他的愿望没有实现
because the outer level of himself (his house),
was just contradicting himself all the time.
;因为他的外在层次上的自我(他的房子)
总是和他相矛盾.
So, if you know this knowledge,
you should start playing with it.
;因此,如果你知道这个知识,
你可以开始利用它.
Inside relationships it's important to first
understand who's coming into the relationship.
;在人际关系中,重要的是首先要知道
谁在参与进入这个关系中.
And I don't mean about your partner,
I mean about you.
;我不是指你的伴侣,我指的是你.
How can you ever expect anyone else
to enjoy your company
;你怎么能指望别人欣赏你的陪伴
if you don't enjoy your own company?
;而你自己却不欣赏自己?
And so again,
the Law of Attraction, or the secret
;还是以前说过的,
吸引力定律(也就是"秘密"),
is about bringing that into your life
and you've gotta get really, really clear.
;会把思想变成现实,
你需要非常清楚你在想什么.
Here's the question I want
to ask you to consider:
;有一个问题我想请你认真考虑:
do you treat yourself the way that
you want other people to treat you?
;你希望别人如何对待你,
但你是否是那样对待你自己呢?
You become the solution for you.
;你是你自己的解决方案.
Don't like, "now you own me, and you
need to get me more", instead
;不要像这样,"你欠我的,
你应该给我更多",相反的,
give more to yourself.
Take time off to give to yourself.
;给你自己更多.
抽出时间给你自己.
And in the sense,
you feel yourself up to fullness,
;也就是说,
先让自己感到饱满,
where now you can overflow and give it.
;然后你可以将这种饱满放射出去.
Orignal From: 秘密解说 12-13
没有评论:
发表评论